Monday, October 26, 2009

Random Bakers Dozen List of Craves (Misses!)



1. Sweet potatoes

2. Our KitchenAid mixer ($800 bucks over here, completely different electrical plug, so then what do I do with it?!)

3. Adams No Stir Crunchy Peanut Butter

4. Delicata squash (they sure sound Italian, but I can’t find them in Italy!)

5. Our Cuisinart food processor (see #2 above)

6. Halloween – I missed all of the little girls in the neighborhood talking about “who they will be” for Halloween, and will miss seeing the smiles of the sweet neighborhood kiddos when I let them choose from the tray of mondo HUGE candy bars (no mini candies from my house!)

7. Pecans

8. Long sleeve, crewneck, black cashmere sweater – why did I leave that at home?

9. Chard – I eat a lot of chicory, but I miss chard

10. Our mattress

11. Cilantro

12. The kinetic sculpture in our front yard – it’s so beautiful

13. Family and friends – the best for last

1 comment:

  1. are you sure they don't have chard? we ate that in France all the time... I wonder if it's called something different??? I am sure you have checked it out. Do you want me to send you some peanut butter? Pecans? Oh, and your sculpture is not in your front yard anymore... it's gone. Just kidding

    ReplyDelete